The Knights of Columbus is a fraternal Catholic service organization. It focuses on the four main principles of charity, unity, fraternity, and patriotism. The council welcomes any male age 18 and older who is in good standing with the Catholic Church to join our organization.
We are proud to be the first Knights of Columbus Council in Genesee County, established in 1902. Today's council brothers are focused on the importance of keeping Christ in society. We pride ourselves on our council's rich tradition and continued future success.
Did you know that,
- We help to fund scholarships at St. John Vianney School
- We sponsor Seminarians
- We raise money for the mentally impaired in Michigan
- We Support the Holy Cross Children’s Services and Boysville in Michigan
- We donate to the Special Olympics in Genesee County
- We support: St. John Vianney, All Saints, St. Marys and St. Matthews Churches
- We helped pay for the church’s roof repairs at St. John Vianney Parish
- We helped with the patio at St. John Vianney Parish
- We helped fund the purchase of several ultrasound machines for Flint’s pregnancy centers
- We hosted and will continue to host the K of C Spelling Bee at St. John Vianney School
- We host and sponsor the K of C Basketball Free Throw Contest at St. John Vianney School
- We assist Right to Life activities in Genesee County
- We support the activities at the St. Luke N.E.W. Life Center in Flint
- We support Angels Outreach in Flint
- We helped to fund the new bibles for the priests in Genesee County
- We help with the food pantries of our parish churches
- We publish the Crusader to provide information about our activities
- We encourage society to keep “CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS”
- We are the organization that lobbied to put “UNDER GOD” on our currency.
- We support our membership and their widows
- We are 1.8 million members strong throughout the world
- We offer highly-rated, affordable life insurance to our members and their families
ALLELUIA - JESUS CHRIST HAS RISEN - ALLELUIA !!!!!!!!!!!
COME JOIN OUR COUNCIL - FAITH - COMMUNITY - FAMILY - YOUTH - FELLOWSHIP - RESPECT FOR LIFE